Angie Tessau, CCIM, is the broker of Tessau Realty, and began her real estate career in 1997. She studied Real Estate; Finance at the University of Northern Iowa, became a broker in 2002, and a Certified Commercial Investment Member in 2003. After a couple of years in residential real estate, Angie moved into property management then shifted her focus to commercial brokerage and real estate development. She has experience in site selection and acquisition, investment analysis, lease and sale transactions, and management.
Angie’s ability to relate to others, work ethic, positive attitude, and negotiation skills set her apart in the industry. She offers a full range of real estate services and enjoys being a valuable resource to her clients.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS / AFFILIATIONS:
Wildwood Hills Ranch of Iowa – Board Member
Iowa CCIM Chapter – Director
CREW – Member
- Specialized in development, leasing, and sales for company owned land, retail, office, industrial, flex, and mixed-use properties.
- Managed a portfolio of properties for commercial, residential, and development land consisting of approximately 500 properties valued at $300 million.
- Marketed, negotiated, and managed sale leaseback transactions with direct investors or through their brokers. Responsible for determining the lease terms and managing the deal through completion. Annual sale leaseback transactions valued at approximately $90 million.
- Member of design and approval committee for commercial and residential projects including large mixed-use development near Jordan Creek Town Center in West Des Moines, IA.
- Managed $21M divestiture of operating convenience stores.